[foaf-dev] Possibility to Link Images to FOAF-Profiles

Evaldas taroza at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:27:44 GMT 2008

Sebastian Docktor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to link FOAF Profiles with Images?

I think the image is inside the URL, the software that is responsible to
give a user friendly presentation of the FOAF should show that image.

> and is there an official Place where to put a FOAF-profile.
> Because I'm sure not everybody has this own WebSpace where he can
> put at FOAF-Profil on.

The FOAF profile is simply a file. You put it somewhere on a server. And
give a link to it for interested parties. Now if you need to have a FOAF
server then you might want to check out http://foaf.wyona.org/

Evaldas