[foaf-dev] Possibility to Link Images to FOAF-Profiles

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Fri Jan 11 11:18:19 GMT 2008

Hi Sebastian,

On 11 Jan 2008, at 10:28, Sebastian Docktor wrote:
> is there a way to link FOAF Profiles with Images?

Sure. What do you want the link to express? That you made the image?
That you like the image? That the image depicts you? That the image is
your avatar/userpic? There are different properties (in FOAF or other
RDF vocabularies) for each of these "link types".

> and is there an official Place where to put a FOAF-profile.

No, not really.

> Because I'm sure not everybody has this own WebSpace where he can
> put at FOAF-Profil on.

There are places where you can get free webspace.

Richard