[foaf-dev] vocabularies in structure format

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 07:07:15 GMT 2008

Axel

I have read in more details the paper, and have found several
useful resources pointed to that I would like to use

As I need to import/reference them all (I am building a knowledge base)
it would be use to categorize them/group them, and to have a text list
attached to each vocabulary so that I can standardize them

while I can do this myself, I wonder if you or any of the good folks on this
list have already got such thing in a table or other structured format
rather than free text as in the paper
I would be most grateful if you could share whatever you may have, and
others too
thanks a lot

PDM

-- =