[foaf-dev] Fwd: [diso-project] xmpp in trunk

Dan Brickley danbrickley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:17:05 GMT 2008

>From the DISO list. They're working (amongst other cool things) on
glue to connect Wordpress installations to XMPP/Jabber. This could fit
nicely with the SparqlPress efforts - see
http://wiki.foaf-project.org/SparqlPress as well as with the idea of
binding SPARQL clients and endpoints into XMPP, see
http://svn.foaf-project.org/foaftown/jqbus/intro.html

Fun stuff! If anyone here gets it running, let me know...

cheers

Dan