[foaf-dev] [Fwd: Eduserv Research Grants Call 2008]

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Mon Jan 28 17:06:50 GMT 2008

Modest but well targeted funding available in *.ac.uk, for online =

identity, open social graph, and mobile/ubiquitious apps.

Apologies to those outside the funding zone, but I thought this worth =

passing along. As a sometimes-researcher, I have to say that projects on =

this scale are often healthier and more focussed efforts than their =

larger multi-million eurodollar cousins. I'm interested to see what =

comes out of this round.

If anyone's interested in a FOAF-related submission, feel free to get in =

touch. I have more project ideas than spare time at the moment...

cheers,

Dan

-- =

http://danbri.org/