[foaf-dev] What social networking sites uses FOAF to, express relationships and makes the FOAF data available so that it can, be viewed?

Akbar Hossain akbarhossain at f2s.com
Wed Mar 12 21:01:46 GMT 2008

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:27:11 -0400
> From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [foaf-dev] What social networking sites uses FOAF to
> 	express	relationships and makes the FOAF data available so that it	can
> 	be	viewed?
> To: "Costello, Roger L." <costello at mitre.org>
> Cc: foaf-dev at lists.foaf-project.org
>
> Costello, Roger L. wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>> =
>>

>> What social networking sites use FOAF to express relationship
>> information?  =
>>

>> =
>>

> That part isn't written yet, but the intention is for OpenQabal
> to support that.  OQ isn't a "site" though, it's just a platform
> that people can use to build social networks.  Well, it will
> be when it's finished.  :-)
>

> TTYL,
>
> -- =
>
> Phillip Rhodes
> Chief Architect - OpenQabal
> https://openqabal.dev.java.net
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes

Hi,

The following is a list of SNs and SN Projects we have come across that
support or wish to support FOAF

http://opensocialdirectory.org/wiki/List_of_FOAF_Resources
http://opensocialdirectory.org/wiki/List_of_FOAF_Containers

The list of containers should match the list on W3C previously mentioned.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/FoafSites

If you know of others please feel free to add to the Wiki. We will also
try to keep the W3C list in sync.

Regards.