[foaf-dev] Re: [OpenID] OpenID; a single choice

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Fri Mar 14 10:33:29 GMT 2008

Just a thought:

If the openid page pointed to the foaf file as I explained in detail
in "foaf and openid" [1], the service one is trying to log into could
do a quick check of one's openid relations and find one that it
preferred.

So say I log into service S with openid

http://bblfish.net/

and this pointed back to my foaf file