[foaf-dev] Re: Social Networks that use FOAF

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Mon Mar 24 14:45:23 GMT 2008

To me it is quite clear why foaf is extreemly useful. I believe the  =

privacy issues can be dealt with quite simply with openid.

For those who want to help out on an opensource project that makes use  =

of foaf, please help out with Beatnik the semantic Address Book.

A picture of it here at the end of this article:

http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/opening_sesame_with_networked_graphs

Henry