[foaf-dev] Fwd: [Social] [Fwd: [Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0235 (Authorization Tokens)]

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Thu Mar 27 20:03:15 GMT 2008

Interesting discussion relating to recent foaf/oauth/privacy threads -
fwd'd from new Social XMPP list, see http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/social
  for signup info...

Peter - folk here have some interest in OAuth esp without having the
HTML step in the loop, ... and also with SPARQL over XMPP (for which I
think a new list is desrved...)

cheers

Dan

Begin forwarded message: