[gnome-bluetooth] nokia 6630 and Phone Manager 0.4

Sean O'Donnell sean at odonnell.nu
Sun Jan 30 22:20:14 GMT 2005

Hi There, I trying to connect to a nokia 6630 using Phone Manager 0.4 on
Ubuntu
(using the ubuntu hoary packages). Phone manager find the phone just fine,
and I've paired the laptop and the phone from the phone without any
problems.

But this is what happens when Phone Manager tries to connect

Browsing 00:11:9F:BF:E9:40 ...
Service Name: Dial-Up Networking
Service RecHandle: 0x1000e
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 3
Service Class ID List:
  "Dialup Networking" (0x1103)
** Message: device 00:11:9F:BF:E9:40 (Dialup Networking) port 3

** Message: rfcomm attempting to connect 00:11:9F:BF:E9:40 chan 3, got 0
** Message: Waiting for udev device to appear
** Message: New connection device is /dev/rfcomm0
** Message: Connecting...
** Message: Status 1
** Message: Making serial port connection
[ERROR]: expected parameter (at position 1 of string ',,,,,,,,')
** Message: Status 4
** Message: Connected error occurred.

** (gnome-phone-manager:14965): WARNING **: Unable to connect to device
/dev/rfcomm0
** Message: Failed connection to device on /dev/rfcomm0
** Message: Exiting connect thread

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help

Thanks

Sean O'Donnell