[redland-dev] Errors happened when parsing RDF files through HTTP protocol by

Akemi SAITO akemi at hst.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 8 18:42:36 PST 2004

Hi list,

I mail this mailing list for the first time.

I am using the Raptor, in order to purse of the RDF file.
Is there any setup or configuration necessary to do for Raptor?
Or if anyone has ever met such a similar case, please give me some hints or
solution ways.

Execution enviroment
OS:Redhat 9.0
Raptor ver1.4.0

Error messages:
----
$ rapper.exe
http://www.mapbureau.com/userdata/donalda/worstplacesforjournalists/data.xml
rapper: Parsing URI
http://www.mapbureau.com/userdata/donalda/worstplacesforjournalists/data.xml
rapper: Error - URI
http://www.mapbureau.com/userdata/donalda/worstplacesforjour
nalists/data.xml - Operation not permitted
rapper: Failed to parse URI
http://www.mapbureau.com/userdata/donalda/worstplacesforjournalists/data.xml
rdfxml content
rapper: Parsing returned 0 statements
----

Above operations became ok when
1. parsing RDF files on local machine.
2. using wget command to confirm the proxy setup in office LAN with
firewalls.
3. parsing RDF files at home without proxy server nor firewall.

Very looking forward to receiving advices.

Akemi SAITO

  Akemi SAITO
    FUJITSU HYPER SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
    2nd Development Dpt. 3rd Division
    Tel.+81 45 475-5622 (Ext.7181-5113)
    Fax.+81 45 475-5616 (Ext.7181-2559)
    E_Mail:akemi at hst.fujitsu.com