[gnome-bluetooth] Problem starting gnome-bluetooth-manager

Philip MacIver philipmaciver at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 19:31:44 BST 2004

Hi,

when trying to start gnome-bluetooth-manager I get the folowing error

------------------------------8<------------------------------------------------------------
[root at localhost gnome-phone-manager-0.4]# gnome-bluetooth-manager
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnomebt/manager.py", line 275, in ?
    BTManager ().main ()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnomebt/manager.py", line 77, in __init__
    self.btctl = controller.Controller()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Controller'

I'm not sure if there is something that I'm supposed to do when I compile the package.
If someone knows how to slove this problem I would be grateful for the information.

--
                       Philip MacIver
                philipmaciver at yahoo.co.uk