[gnome-bluetooth] File size limit and nokia 6230

Raphael Clifford raphael at clifford.net
Thu Aug 12 14:01:13 BST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to send a file to my Nokia 6230 phone using gnome-bluetooth.
Everything works well except that it seems to only send it to the
phone's main memory. The problem is that I have a 256MB flash mmc card
in the phone and the phone's memory is only 8.8MB.  Is there any way to
send a file directly to the memory card or do I have to split up
everything so that it can fit in 8.8MB before then saving it to flash
memory.

Cheers,
Raphael