[redland-dev] Possible search problem using the mysql storage
daniel.larsson at servicefactory.com
Fri Mar 25 17:44:55 GMT 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
While playing around with some RDF models, I recently tried out the
mysql storage instead of the memory storage I had used previously. Now
I've started to get exceptions in my 'get_targets' searches (using the
Python bindings) due to the iterator being returned is 0 (NULL). This
occurs when there are no matches for the query, but using the memory
storage, I get an "empty" iterator back.
Using model.find_statements(Statement(X, Y, None)) works as expected though.
I'm running redland 1.0.0 with redland-bindings 220.127.116.11 (FreeBSD).
I can try look more closely at the problem, bug figured I'd post a note
here first in case this is known already.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 329 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.gnomehack.com/pipermail/redland-dev/attachments/20050325/5668ed05/daniel.larsson.vcf
More information about the redland-dev