[doap-interest] ScutterSnacks, ProjectProfileDocument?

Håvard Eide xml at phpvolcano.com
Mon Oct 18 21:55:06 BST 2004

> One thing in Håvard's last post caught my eye:
>
> [[
> The doap can then be grabbed  with navigating to
> http://doap.net/projectName ( say: http://doap.net/doap will get the
> doap file for the doap project )
> ]]
>
> To put the material on the menu for RDF crawlers/scutters it could be
> useful to have a master list, containing something vaguely like:
>
> <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://doap.net">
>    <rdfs:seeAlso rdf:resource="http://doap.net/projectAName" />
>    <rdfs:seeAlso rdf:resource="http://doap.net/projectBName" />
> </rdf:Description>

Have already started to think about this, when the doap.net site get
some more project entries I will generate this, either through the
rdf:Description, or via the Class structure as proposed below. I'm also
thinking about setting up REST style access to the projects where  you
can query the system based on certain properties - who is in different
projects etc.

I have two tools at the doap.net site now:
http://www.doap.net/pub/tools/ - you can now generate the (base) stub
of a doap file from freshmeat and sourceforge projects. Any other that
should be included here?

www.phpvolcano.com
www.wiki.cc
www.doap.net