[doap-interest] New repository types

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Thu Aug 23 10:47:32 BST 2007

On 14 Mar 2007, at 22:53, Simone Deponti wrote:

> a) we want the user to be able to define/edit the list of available
> repository types and their properties (this way, we can create on
> the fly an extension schema and reference it into the rdf export)
> b) we can implement it
>
> So, for now, I thank you all again, and I might appear again on the
> list later when the solution pops up in my mind.

Sorry for coming late to this thread. I want DOAP to have support for
the most common types of repository 'out of the box'.

So I wonder if people on this list would be kind enough to let me
know what information items are required to define a repository for:

* mercurial
* darcs
* git
* perforce
* svk
* bzr (I can do this one myself, but including it in the list for
completeness)

-- Edd