[doap-interest] Re: Survey: Semantic Radar

Alexandre Passant alex at passant.org
Mon Jan 22 20:35:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 1/22/07, Uldis Bojars <captsolo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Secondly, please respond to this short survery on where would you like
> the information about [FOAF | SIOC | DOAP] profile appear when you
> press appropriate status bar icon:
>   a) in the same window (as is now);
>   b) in a new window;
>   c) in a new tab.

I'm personnaly happy with the current choice, since I can choose to
open in a new tab when clicking on the link.

> Thirdly, what else do you want the Semantic Radar do in the future? Or
> what additional browser platforms do you wish it supported, etc...

What could be nice is letting the user setup the list of server to
ping (currently only PTSW) when the plugin find any RDF data.
Eg:  Running a personal service on my server that will get all pings,
and if that's a DOAP file that is about a SW-related project, add its
homepage to my delicious "to-read" feed.

Best,

Alex.