[doap-interest] DOAP and customers

Erling Wegger Linde erlingwl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:06:31 CEST 2008

You might be right that this is out of scope of DOAP.

However, the client, customer or product owner is the most important
role/persons for many projects. So maybe one should consider adding
such roles to DOAP even if would be a bit complex.

The role I am mostly interested in is the product owner/client that is
monitoring the projects progress, prioritizing requirements etc. I.e.
the customers that the development team/project leader have a dialog
with (hopefully=).

I believe that customers that buy products that are results of
projects, but doesn't get involved while the project goes on, is out
of the scope of DOAP. So maybe it is possible to narrow the number of
roles down to a few candidates for adding to doap.. What do you think?

Best regards,
- Erling

Med vennlig hilsen
Erling Wegger Linde