foafnaut offline

Jim Ley jim at j...
Fri Dec 13 17:18:39 UTC 2002

Hi,

I've taken a snapshot of the current foaf universe, and made it available
for download:

http://jibbering.com/foaf/foafnaut.tar.gz

This has 850 people, and 3 files, the basic foafnaut, and 2 new foafnauts
which have the self organising map attempts in them (which isn't that
interesting unless you want to work on SOM's yourself, since this lets
you develop with the foaf data.)

As I've said before, the code is not freely available yet, I need to talk
to Liz and Dean, and check what the requirements its dependicies impose,
so at the moment it's research only I'm afraid - I'm sure the licence
will be one of the nice liberal ones though.

Jim.