[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-a-matic mk2

Phil Wilson pipthepixie at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:10:40 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I tried to get in touch with Leigh Dodds about his FOAF-a-matic mk2 [1],
with no luck, and so set about starting to extend it myself. The results
aren't amazing, but should start to allow people to edit their FOAF files as
well as just creating them.

If anyone would care to take a look I'd be grateful for any feedback, and if
Leigh is out there somewhere, it would be nice to find out if he minds me
doing this, or if this work has already been done, etc.

There's not much newness there, but I finally hope to fulfil most, if not
all, of Leigh's original intentions (so long as he doesn't mind!).

http://pipthepixie.tripod.com/code/foaf-a-matic2-pw.html

Thanks,

Phil