[foaf-dev] Time to make the foaf classes relate to Dublin Core classes?

KANZAKI Masahide mkanzaki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:56:42 GMT 2008

Hi Dan,

The dcterms:AgentClass is designed as domains of dcterms:audience,
dcterms:mediator and dcterms:educationLevel. So it could be generic
students, women, charities, lecturers etc (a class of Agents), but
basically not a specific group (e.g. FOAF Project).

I guess foaf:Group is neither equivalentClass nor subClassOf dcterms:AgentClass.

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki at gmail.com"].